We use world-class data security and encryption techniques to protect the data you share with us. umba never shares your information with third parties unless it is for dedicated business purposes, such as reporting defaulted loans to authorized credit bureaus. We do not sell your data or credit profile.
Articles in this section
- How do I give permissions to Umba on my phone?
- Why do you need permission for my phone?
- Why does umba need my ID details?
- Can I trust umba with my data?
- To which Credit Reference Bureaus do you report?
- What is a Credit Reference Bureau?
- Can I request to repay my loan at a later date?
- What will happen if I miss my repayment?
- What happens if I overpay my loan?
- I paid using a different number. What should I do?