Paying each instalment by its due date allows you to access larger loan sizes. Late repayments will affect your ability to get subsequent or larger loans. Failure to repay your loan will not only affect your loan level through a decrease, we may blacklist you from accessing the Application.
Articles in this section
- How do I give permissions to Umba on my phone?
- Why do you need permission for my phone?
- Why does umba need my ID details?
- Can I trust umba with my data?
- To which Credit Reference Bureaus do you report?
- What is a Credit Reference Bureau?
- Can I request to repay my loan at a later date?
- What will happen if I miss my repayment?
- What happens if I overpay my loan?
- I paid using a different number. What should I do?