Umba uses data from your phone as well as other sources to make a lending decision. To increase your chances of approval, please make sure to save the data on your phone, stay current with all other lenders, and correctly input your account details.
Articles in this section
- How do I give permissions to Umba on my phone?
- Why do you need permission for my phone?
- Why does umba need my ID details?
- Can I trust umba with my data?
- What is a Credit Reference Bureau?
- Can I request to repay my loan at a later date?
- What will happen if I miss my repayment?
- What happens if I overpay my loan?
- Is there a monthly repayment option?
- Where can I see my repayment schedule?