If your loan request was rejected, it means that your score did not meet our limits at the time of request. In the meantime, you may proceed to keep transacting with Umba to get your scores up and you will be informed when your loan gets approved.
Articles in this section
- How do I give permissions to Umba on my phone?
- Why do you need permission for my phone?
- Why does umba need my ID details?
- Can I trust umba with my data?
- What is a Credit Reference Bureau?
- Can I request to repay my loan at a later date?
- What will happen if I miss my repayment?
- What happens if I overpay my loan?
- Is there a monthly repayment option?
- Where can I see my repayment schedule?