Umba uses your ID details to ensure your account belongs to you, and so that no one else can apply for a loan using your account. We understand that this is very sensitive information and take our customer privacy very seriously. If you have additional concerns, please contact the Umba customer service team.
Articles in this section
- How do I give permissions to Umba on my phone?
- Why do you need permission for my phone?
- Why does umba need my ID details?
- Can I trust umba with my data?
- What is a Credit Reference Bureau?
- Can I request to repay my loan at a later date?
- What will happen if I miss my repayment?
- What happens if I overpay my loan?
- Is there a monthly repayment option?
- Where can I see my repayment schedule?