You are strongly advised to clear your loan payment before the loan end date. If it is hard to repay all at once, one is advised to make the repayments little by little until complete.
Articles in this section
- How do I give permissions to Umba on my phone?
- Why do you need permission for my phone?
- Why does umba need my ID details?
- Can I trust umba with my data?
- To which Credit Reference Bureaus do you report?
- What is a Credit Reference Bureau?
- Can I request to repay my loan at a later date?
- What will happen if I miss my repayment?
- What happens if I overpay my loan?
- I paid using a different number. What should I do?