At the moment, the highest loan amount we offer is Ksh 70,000 but this may increase in the future.
Articles in this section
- How do I give permissions to Umba on my phone?
- Why do you need permission for my phone?
- Why does umba need my ID details?
- Can I trust umba with my data?
- To which Credit Reference Bureaus do you report?
- What is a Credit Reference Bureau?
- Can I request to repay my loan at a later date?
- What will happen if I miss my repayment?
- What happens if I overpay my loan?
- I paid using a different number. What should I do?