The loan offers you see depend on a number of factors, including your repayment history with Umba. If you repay each installment by its due date, you may unlock access to larger loans over time. Note that the increase may not always be immediate and that repaying your loan late may result in smaller loan offers.
Articles in this section
- How do I give permissions to Umba on my phone?
- Why do you need permission for my phone?
- Why does umba need my ID details?
- Can I trust umba with my data?
- To which Credit Reference Bureaus do you report?
- What is a Credit Reference Bureau?
- Can I request to repay my loan at a later date?
- What will happen if I miss my repayment?
- What happens if I overpay my loan?
- I paid using a different number. What should I do?