Umba uses data from your phone, including your handset details and SMS messages to make lending decisions. We combine this with your umba repayment history to build an individualized credit score, which determines the loan offers you receive.
Articles in this section
- How do I give permissions to Umba on my phone?
- Why do you need permission for my phone?
- Why does umba need my ID details?
- Can I trust umba with my data?
- What is a Credit Reference Bureau?
- Can I request to repay my loan at a later date?
- What will happen if I miss my repayment?
- What happens if I overpay my loan?
- Is there a monthly repayment option?
- Where can I see my repayment schedule?