You can transfer money to anyone in Nigeria with a valid bank account or NUBAN.
You'll need the name of the person you’re sending it to, and their account number, just so you're able to confirm before sending the money off.
Once you log into your app
- Tap the "Send" icon on your home page.
- "Select Recipient". This could be someone already in your contacts, or you "Add Beneficiary" for someone new, or a new bank account.
For an existing beneficiary; you can "Select a contact" from your list of contacts
For a new beneficiary
- Tap "Add beneficiary"
- Select "No, add new beneficiary"
- Type in the "Bank" & "Account number"
- Confirm that the beneficiary details check out!
- Type in the amount that you'd like to send
- Confirm one last time
& now your money is on its way to its recipient. For free!
Unfortunately, you can't make or receive international transfers into your account right now.
I've sent money to an account since yesterday and it's still processing
I need this money urgently please find a solution to it
firstname.lastname@example.org is the email
I sent money to my access bank account since yesterday and yet to be delivered, kindly find a solution to the problem as it's taken to long to processed the payment
Have been trying to connect my bank account but it go blank,, please work on it
Good evening, pls i made a withdrawal of #30000 to my Standard Chartered Bank account but I haven't been credited over hours now pls help
email@example.com is the E-mail
1403294722, Access bank
Please sign in to leave a comment.