You can transfer money to anyone in Nigeria with a valid bank account or NUBAN.
You'll need the name of the person you’re sending it to, and their account number, just so you're able to confirm before sending the money off.
Once you log into your app
- Tap the "Send" icon on your home page.
- "Select Recipient". This could be someone already in your contacts, or you "Add Beneficiary" for someone new, or a new bank account.
For an existing beneficiary; you can "Select a contact" from your list of contacts
For a new beneficiary
- Tap "Add beneficiary"
- Select "No, add new beneficiary"
- Type in the "Bank" & "Account number"
- Confirm that the beneficiary details check out!
- Type in the amount that you'd like to send
- Confirm one last time
& now your money is on its way to its recipient. For free!
Unfortunately, you can't make or receive international transfers into your account right now.